I decided to give this survey a shot.
A: Author you’ve read the most books from:
- Jodi Picoult
B: Best Sequel Ever:
- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
C: Currently Reading:
- What She Knew by Gilly MacMillan
D: Drink of Choice While Reading:
- A mug of hot tea.
E: E-reader or Physical Book?
- I do enjoy reading on my iPad especially since I discovered the OverDrive app, but Physical Book for sure!
F: Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:
- Probably Quentin from Paper Towns by John Green
G: Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
H: Hidden Gem Book:
- Heartprints by Anne Schober
I: Important Moment in your Reading Life:
- Reading Gone with the Wind in sixth grade and being finally being old enough in ninth grade for the Outlander series.
J: Just Finished:
- The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt
K: Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
- Science Fiction.
L: Longest Book You’ve Read:
- Either the books in the Outlander series or Gone with the Wind
M: Major book hangover because of:
- Probably the last Harry Potter book back in middle school.
N: Number of Bookcases You Own:
- 3 shelves, 1 bookcase.
O: One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
P: Preferred Place To Read:
- Outside on the patio or in my bed!
Q: Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
“Love is not a because, it is a no matter what” -Jodi Picoult Second Glance
R: Reading Regret:
- Not really a regret but I started trying to read the Game of Thrones book series by George R. R. Martin as new seasons of the show came out. I decided to abandon the books and just watch the show.
S: Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
- There is not really one I can think of at the moment.
T: Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
- Outlander by Diana Gabladon, Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling.
U: Unapologetic Fangirl For:
- Character: Jamie Fraser. Author(s): Jodi Picoult, Jennifer Weiner, Sarah Dessen, JK Rowling, and Diana Gabaldon.
V: Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:
- Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone by Diana Gabaldon. This will be the 9th novel in the Outlander series. While there is no official release date, I AM STILL SO EXCITED IT IS COMING!
W: Worst Bookish Habit:
- I fold the top corners down when I don’t have a bookmark handy….I also take the dust jackets off of hardback books when I read them so they don’t get ruined.
X: X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
- My main bookshelf is just one long row of three shelves going around the top of my walls, so I started on the lefthand side and counted! The 27th book on myself is Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah! I have read this book two times so far and have really enjoyed it.
Y: Your latest book purchase:
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
ZZZ: Z-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult